Monday, November 1, 2010
Replaced by the Venezuelien
You know those days where you just aren't on top of your game? At all? I have a lot of those days. Saturday was one of those days. I was frustrated because of a number of things. Then I had a breakdown. You know one of those where you're just driving and all the sudden you start to cry and you can't stop? Yeah, one of those. It was strange. I don't cry. I cry at church but it's just a tear or two. But to actually cry, no I don't do that. I have nothing against it. I just can't. I can think of the saddest thing ever, and I don't cry. I could stub my toe really hard, I don't cry. I only cry when I'm really angry. Yes, angry, not sad. So this whole crying thing was new for me. I cried for like a half hour. I haven't cried that long since I was 8 years old. Seriously. I miss Jodi and all of her kiddos. They are my peeps and I am missing them more than ever. It's finally to the point where it doesn't feel like they're just on a really long vacation anymore, it feels like they really did move. I guess you could say, it's hitting me! On top of that, hormones, stress, etc, etc, etc. Anyway. . . I got over my strange little cry baby fest and had a great Halloween. Then today I get a call from Jodi. She got a helper. A nanny who cleans toilets she says. She's Venezuelien. I have nothing against Venezueliens. It's just like she's replacing me.. .. .. except I didn't clean toilets, so I guess she's better than me? Ouch. No, I know she's not replacing me. It's just the fact of the matter, it kind of feels like she's replacing me. Dang New York and Venezuelien helpers that clean toilets!! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment