Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween 2010-if the shoe fits!


I love Halloween! We've done a lot in celebration of halloween this year. My friends and I went to a lot of haunted houses (including Nightmare on 13th-rated #1 in America). October is awesome! Usually I know what I'm going to be for halloween in like August. . . and I usually make my own costume but this year life was iNsAnE and all of the sudden it was mid-October and I didn't have a clue what to be! We came up with a lot of great ideas but most of them would have taken awhile to put together. So we decided to just be witches (if the shoe fits, right?!?). We all matched but we were different colors! We made our tutu's and that's about all we made for our costumes, the rest we bought! My cute Grandma did make my halloween sweatshirt. It's pretty sweet, all vintage looking with witches on it. Anyway, we painted our faces all green (it didn't turn out as well as we thought. . . wrong color of green and the paint was cheap and didn't work well). We all wore individual hats that were all decked out, we also wore fake eyelashes which were pretty sweet! Made us look pretty creepy! We went out to dinner and watched a scary movie! We had a lot of fun! We went out to dinner dressed up and some people stopped us and asked for a picture with us! It was kind of funny! Caecee was the purple witch, I was green, Katie was pink, and Holly was orange! We goofed off and had a great Halloween!



Caecee and her purple fake eyelashes.

My tutu and my sweet tights!

My fake eyelashes.

My awesome hat!!

No comments: