Amaya Lynn MacDonald was born on November 9th, 2010. Isn't she the cutest? She looks just like Elijah and Ava. She does certain faces that is TOTALLY Ava, but she also resembles Elijah. She definitely has alot more hair than Ava! She might even have more than Elijah! Which is good, instead of little pom poms like cute Ava at age 2, she'll have them at 6 months! I forget how tiny babies are! They are so little. It's amazing! I could hold Amaya all day long! So peaceful and yet competely facinating. I have more pictures on my camera but I haven't uploaded them yet. So here are the ones off of my phone! Jodi sent me the ones of Ava and Amaya. It was very sad to see them go back to New York. Thank heavens for pictures! Ava and Amaya are the two most adorable girls on the universe! I love them!!! I will add more pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I have seen the pictures from the hospital but the ones with Ava are priceless! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment