I've been tagged, so here we go. . . . .
4 shows I watch
-Bones-Castle
-The Bachelor (Ridiculous, I know)
-Best movie ever is Blind Side. . .but if you want a good laugh, watch Baby Mama!
4 places I would like to travel
-Caribbean
-Africa
-The South i.e., Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee
-Jamaica
-worked
-went to Park City
-went swimming
-Laughed until I cried
4 things I am passionate about
-Music and Laughter!
-Being creative
-Food . . . not cooking, just eating :) and caffeine of course.4 phrases I say a lot
-"For (pronounced, *fer*) geeze"
-"Good word"
-"You little peach"
-The occasional, "Oh my hell"4 things I have learned from the past
-Life is too short, enjoy every moment
-Drama and stress is a total waste of time
-Laugh loud, love lots, live life to the fullest
-Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway
4 things I am looking forward to
-The Holidays
-This weekend (I don't work Saturday or Sunday, yahhooo!)
-Summer-Finishing school and getting my degree and my RN
4 things I love about winter
-Fireplaces
-Hot chocolate
-Most people are nicer in the winter, the holidays tend to bring the good out in people
-Crazy sledding adventures
4 things on my wish list
-This white jazz guitar. Ahh so beautiful. ( I already have 3 guitars, don't really need another one, but I want it!)
-I would love, love love, LOVE to travel to Africa or somewhere like that, once I am a nurse with a team of other nurses and doctors and provide heath care to those who cannot afford it, kind of like a service project!
-A house filled with vintage things i.e., furniture, decorations, fashion, everything!! (1920's & 1950's stuff is awesome looking).
-A new purse and a new skirt!


No comments:
Post a Comment