Okay, I was watching the Ellen Degeneres show today because I wanted to see SugarLand perform (number 1 album in the country right now-go buy it!) and this was on the show. . . I seriously was crying because I was laughing so hard. This lady is one of Ellen's writers for the show and they sent her through a scary maze at Universal Studios. It's not fake-it's real. I think it's hilarious to watch people get scared. Not too scared. Not when they are really scared for their life, but when you know they'll live and be fine, it's totally funny. I love scaring people! So funny! Watch this video, you'll laugh! Also, I posted a video of Ellen scaring Taylor Swift. Okay, I'm not really a fan of Taylor Swift. She's got insane talent but she just kind of bugs! Caecee and I kind of joke about her music so when we saw this video we about peed our pants. Funny stuff. Again, love watching people get scared! I've been scaring people all month! I put on a mask at walk around my house and peek around corners and my parents freak out, especially my dad! I also scared Katie and Caecee pretty good the other day. They came to my house and I hid in the bushes. Funny stuff. No doubt, I get way scared myself! I freak out when people scare me! Funny though! Have fun with the last few days of October and scare someone! BOO!
If you don't have time to watch the writer being scared at least watch Taylor Swift being scared! It's only a minute long and it's soooooooo funny!
*scroll to the bottom of my blog page and pause the music before pressing "play" on the videos
I love that she says at the end "sorry I swore at you". Haha, at least she apologized!
She falls on the floor. . . priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment