Monday, October 25, 2010

October Fun!

I love October! I love crunchy leaves. I love the colors. I love HALLOWEEN. I love decorations. I love this fall inparticular because the warm weather lasted longer than usual.
I have done quite a few things in celebration of Halloween and October. My friends and I went to this super lame "haunted" river boat ride, we went to Hee Haw Farms and did the haunted hayride and the haunted barnyard walk-thru. I love Hee Haw Farms. I am a bit biased because I used to work there back in the day, but I love it there. We had a great time! We survived the walk thru when I really didn't think we would. We also got scared by the leaf man and then watched him scare people as they walked by. Pretty hilarious. Watching people freak out is quite entertaining!
We also went to Frightmares at Lagoon in celebration of Caecee's 20th birthday! We had such a blast! I had never been to Frightmares before and wasn't expecting much, but it was so great! The whole park is totally decked out in Halloween decorations, they had tons scary people with really good make up and costumes(Frankenstein, chain saw guys, etc, etc, etc.) who would walk around the park scaring you, they had like 6 different haunted house walk thru things, it was so much fun! We went on all of the rollercoasters then we did the haunted houses. I only peed a little on the rocket, dropping from 200 ft. in the air at 4.5G's calls for a little bit of pee! And of course we went on Wicked. The roller coaster that goes straight up and straight down, I'm starting to really love that ride. Such an adreniline rush! The haunted houses were pretty scary. . . theworkers have really great costumes and make up. It was pretty creepy! We did a lot of screaming and laughing!!!
I also went to Witches' Night out with my mom. It was crazy. TONS of people. But fun and very interesting! I love October! I'm very excited for Halloween this week!! What are you dressing up as?

Us getting ready to get of the car at Lagoon for Frightmares!

Before Hee Haws!

We like to think that we are funny.

I don't even know what's up with the glasses, again we think we're funny!

Nice.

We had pixy sticks that turned our tongues blue. Katie's tongue is definitely the longest. It's kinda crazy.

Witches' Night Out!

My mom and I at witches' night out. Definitely not the most glamorous picture.

No comments: