Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oh hum.

I am about to admit something to all of you that I had a hard time admitting to my very best of friends. . . so don't judge. Amidst this past week, I have been exhausted for days now, it's been a crazy couple of weeks for me. Last night I had my first clinical for school. It was fine. I came home and threw up (too much info? you should know better by now, reading my blog should come with a warning: view discretion is advised). Don't know why I threw up. I don't have the flu. I think it's exhaustion. I tend to vomit when I get very stressed or just really tired. This morning I woke up with a migraine. I was up too early with not enough sleep because I had to work. I am about to admit something to all of you that I had a hard time admitting to my very best of friends. . . so don't judge. Amidst this past week, I have been exhausted for days now, it's been a crazy couple of weeks for me. Last night I had my first clinical for school. It was fine. I came home and threw up (too much info? you should know better by now, reading my blog should come with a warning: view discretion is advised). Don't know why I threw up. I don't have the flu. I think it's exhaustion. I tend to vomit when I get very stressed or just really tired. This morning I woke up with a migraine. I was up too early with not enough sleep because I had to work. This is what I am so ashamed to admit, so don't judge---On my way to work I hit a parked trailer. Yep. Parked. No, I wasn't texting, it was just plain stupidity. I don't even know how it happened. No damage at all done to the trailer, not eve a scratch. My car. . . big long dent. I side swiped the trailer hitch and the hitch is what did the damage. I didn't even cuss when it happend, I just said in my head "oh hum" life happens I guess.
In my defense, it is a very narrow road and the hitch is hard to see. Still, SO DUMB. I have NEVER hit anything with my car before, never gotten a ticket, etc, etc. This is the first incident for me. At least it was a small accident, only damage done to me, because it could have been worse. It really was no big deal. Except that it will cost my whole pay check to fix my dent. I am blaming it on lack of sleep and a headache, no doubt. I make fun of people that hit parked things, and here I am, one of them. I'm so ashamed and embarrassed. How dumb of me. I've decided I shouldn't be allowed to drive when I'm exhausted! Watch out for me on the road, JUST KIDDING! I am a good driver, I promise. Anyway, I just wanted to share my stupidity with everyone and be a cry baby about it. All is well. I love October and my house is looking pretty awesome with all it's Halloween decor and I still have more things to put outSchool ends soon and I start my job at the hospital soon. Life is good. . . despite the dent in my car ;)

No comments: