Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Recharge.
I feel like I always complain in every post on my blog, but oh well. Hence, it's my blog and it's me-raw and unpolished. I'm thinking about changing it's name to "Amber's grumbles". Just kidding. I'm so run down. School has been crazy lately because the course ends next Wednesday. I start my new job Monday. I just feel so out of touch with my life. Kind of lonely. . . Half of it has to do with lack of sleep. I'm sure if I slept better, I would feel better. I also need to do service. Service ALWAYS makes me feel better, and I don't remember the last time I served someone. I miss Ava. It's times like this in life, when I would be stressed to the max, Ava would come up to me, get right in my face, and ask "Amber, you sad?" Now, how can you be sad or stressed after that? She always made me feel better. It's weird how a 2 year old can make your entire day. I miss her, but it's okay. Everything is going to be better because it is Fall Break this week. Thank the good heavens. I don't work Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nor do I have school. So tomorrow (Wednesday) is my Friday and I couldn't be more elated. I plan to have a good time. I'm going to get my "Halloween" on and go do scary stuff with friends. I also plan to sleep and just get myself back! I want to get more into music. I used to play the piano and the guitar every day and now, it's rare if I make the time. I need to start doing that again, it's such a good outlet. We all need outlets. I just need to get recharged and I will be good to go for the upcoming weeks!! Thank goodness for weekends and fall break so that people like me can recharge and get their bearings back! Oh, and I plan to eat a caramel apple-come on, caramel apples are like the divinity of fall treats. That is bound to make me feel much better. I will be good as new after a caramel apple and a good weekend of recharging and fun!! I hope everyone has a good weekend, eat a caramel apple, trust me- it really will make your weekend that much better. Happy Fall Break everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment