Sunday, May 30, 2010

American Idol

Okay.. .. .. American Idol has been over for like a week now or something and I'm still upset about it. Here's the thing- I don't watch American Idol. Never, ever have. I think I watched the season finale the year Carrie Underwood won and that's it. I don't know why I started watching this year. But I shouldn't have. I became addicted! Then I would get so, so upset when one of my favorite people would get voted off. Seriously-reality television sucks me in but I hate it at the same time. I'm definitely addicted to reality tv. Which is strange because I've never been a huge tv watcher. I think it's because spring semester in school I didn't take a totally heavy load of classes like I had done before. My life for the past year has been SO busy and now it's slowing down and I don't know what to do with myself! Therefore, I get addicted to stupid shows.
I was so angry when cute, shy, mullet boy, Alex Lambert got voted off. He was so good! He should've been in the top two.
Then I was going for the weird, but weird in an awesome way, Siobhan Magnus. She made it to the top 5 I think!?! Well, story is, she totally should've won.
Now I was voting for Crystal Bowersox who is very unique and has a killer voice. She made it to the top two. Didn't win. Rats!!! Who is voting? Just Kidding. I like the Lee Dewyze who won too.
Good thing that most of them will be famous anyway because of all the recognition they get from the show! Simon the judge is done, this was his last year judging. Ellen is a new judge on American Idol, she's funny. Randy is cool. Kara cool too. I like all the judges.
Anyway, I've decided that for my own health, I will not be watching another season of American Idol. It was fun while it lasted but I cannot get sucked into something like that again! We'll see when next season rolls around if I am able to resist ;)

No comments: