Thursday, May 27, 2010

Here, There, and Everywhere!

This post is here, there, and everywhere. I think I've had too much sun and not enough sleep. So bare with me as I jump around from topic to topic. I ramble when I'm tired too, sorry! I also titled it "Here, There, and Everywhere" is because I had to go to Orem three times today! Sheesh! Feel like I'm all over the place. Actually, I think my brain got left in Orem while my body is here in Pleasant Grove!I've also been having some cRaZy dreams! Anywho.. .. ..
One year ago I graduated seminary. One year ago I graduated high school with honors. One year ago my hair was longer. One year ago my hair had blonde highlights and a dark red window in the back mixed with my natural red (I miss my color). One year ago I was tanner. One year ago I was smarter academically (college does strange things to you). One year ago I was dumber in life knowledge. One year ago I was 17 and living life like a rockstar because of all the graduation parties! One year ago I wouldn't have been drinking a "caffeine free, DIET, cream soda" (what's happening to me?). It's weird that I graduated a year ago, seems like only 3 months ago. But at the same time, high school seems like 10 years ago. It's hard to explain. Mixed feelings.
I'm upset that Crystal Bowersox didn't win American Idol. Even though Lee is good, Crystal is great. Who didn't vote? Just kidding.
Summer has begun. Actually, I finished my freshman year of college like a month ago so really, summer started awhile ago for me. But now the weather is starting to come around so it feels more like summer. I love summer.
Anyway, life is good, really good.
I hope everyone is having a great week!
My latest song obsession is posted below. Yeah, it's SugarLand. That's not all I listen to you know, even though it seems like it! Right now the cd in my car is a mix with pink, 50 cent, ester dean, ac/dc, nickelback, beyonce', etc. I'm a freakin' jukebox baby. But this is my recent song that I love, this and SugarLand singing a beyonce' song. Each week I'm obsessed with a new song! It was performed on a Brooks & Dunn tribute about a week ago. So it's already a Brooks & Dunn song but it was rearranged and performed by SugarLand. Now I'm determined to learn the piano part, sounds awesome! Watch it even if you don't like country, it's just great musical talent!! If you don't like it, well then, I'm sorry. Her voice is twangy, but I love it! They talk at the begining and it's really hilarious but they talk for like 2 minutes, I won't make you watch all of that ;). So here is just the performance. Before you press play, scroll to the bottom of my blog page and pause the music. Enjoy. . .

No comments: