Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Random-Good-Life!


Life is good. Seriously. It's actually great. I have so many reasons to be overflowing with joy right now. I don't feel like listing them all. I just wanted to say that life is great. This is probably one of the most random posts that I have written, and that's saying something because I'm a pretty random person. I don't want to talk about everything. . . but there are a few things I feel like mentioning that are really simple but they make me smile.

  • My friends rock-seriously, don't know what I'd do without you (you know who you are).
  • I like to tease my family, and I like it when they tease back, it makes me smile to have ongoing jokes.
  • I finished my freshman year of college (HALLELUJAH!)
  • I got sunkissed today, my skin is pink and I'm getting freckles.
  • I played softball today and had a TOTAL blast. It's been a long winter, especially without softball. I'm playing on a co-ed team this fall but tonight, I was playing for fun at a bbq with a large group of friends. Showing the boys how it's done ;) I love hitting the ball, playing 1st base and catching the ball so hard my hand gets bruised, and skinning up my knee sliding into home base---love it.
  • I'm drinking Kool Aid as we speak, it's really good.
  • My hair was straight the past few days, which makes it SO easy to get ready in the morning, takes me like 15 minutes to throw some make-up on and look somewhat presentable ( I REALLY hate getting ready in the morning, I can wake up and be out of the house in a half hour with straight hair, curly hair takes longer to tame).
  • There was a sale on "big sexy hair" hairspray and heaven knows I love my hairspray (you have to with curly hair) so I have like 4 cans which will last me a long time, I'm really stoked about that.
  • I'm going to the SugarLand concert on Friday with some super great friends and I have 10th row floor seat tickets---BOOYAH!
  • I don't care if this post doesn't make sense. It's 1:25am and I'm under the influence of a reese's peanut butter cup and a sleeping pill. I'm not even going to proof read and I don't care.

So that is what is running through my head right now. All that and some other things. Life is just good. I'm learning to enjoy the simple things in life-that's my goal lately. And it really makes me so happy. Thanks for putting up with my random blog post, I know that I'm a cheesehead-deal with it. I hope you all are having a great week.

No comments: