You know how I was sick and thought I was on the mend? Still sick. . . So many swear words running through my mind on how I feel about this stupid illness. Never in my life have I been so sick. Weird symptoms too. Went from tonsils, to stomach flu, to worse tonsils, to congestion, to pink eye, to coughing up a storm, to no voice, to headaches, to can't hear out of my ears. Lovely. It's been so terrible. I have missed class and work. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! I am hoping to be good as new by finals which are approaching quickly. Usually I can just push through a cold or whatever and still do my daily duties. Not with this sickness, it has kept me tied to my bed. I'm guessing it's some strain of flu that wasn't covered in this year's flu shot. I'm sorry to complain, but it's been so awful. Anyway. . . I'm still here, sick. Day 10 of this crap. At least I can talk now and I made it to class today. Still can't hear anything out of my right ear, except ringing. It's driving me CRAZY! Please cross your fingers and throw a few words up to the man upstairs that I will be back to my old self by the weekend.
I have blog posts to write regarding a fabulous concert that I attended. And of course, I have a great April Fool's Day post to write as well. Although, I want to feel good when I write them so I don't sound like such a bum. Wishing you all good health and I hope you don't get this satanic illness!

No comments:
Post a Comment