I know you are all hanging by the edge of your seat, wondering if I've recovered from my devil-illness (sarcasm). . . But, I have! Still not feeling 100%, but I feel somewhat like a human again. That was the weirdest illness I've ever had, and it nearly did me in. My doctor was even so concerned, he did a blood workup on me. It was bad news. Anyway, I'm feeling like my normal self besides being tired and I still have that stupid ringing in my ears, constantly. Had to post the picture above. My cute dog Lucy, has been so worried about me while I've been sick. She has been cuddled up right next to me the entire time and hasn't let me out of her sight. Such a ham!
I made it to my very last med/surg 1 clinical today. SO HAPPY! Next up: babies and crazies! I am so excited for labor & deliver, mom/baby, pediatrics, and psych. It will be a great, but busy summer! I'm not quite there yet, that semester will start at the beginning of May. I can't believe med/surg 1 clinicals are over. I have learned so much, but I am so glad to be moving on. Time is sure going by fast in the nursing program!


No comments:
Post a Comment