August! Can you believe it? Summer always flies by but this one, holy cow! I hope everyone is enjoying summer. It sure has been a crazy one! Just wanted to share this picture. . .
I love this picture for sooo many reasons! Letting go, forgiving, and turning over problems that I just can't solve to a higher power. I think it's something that we, as humans have a difficult time with. Some (cough, myself, cough) have a tougher time than others with this concept. It's just a great reminder that our Heavenly Father is right there waiting for us to hand it over to him. . . and might I add, letting go is a scary feeling, for me anyway. Coming from a control freak, I know that letting go feels really out of control. . . but I just have to remember to trust what I know; and I know that prayer works and I always have somewhere to turn to "talk it out". It always feels like once you let go that everything will fall apart, but it won't, because the big man upstairs always has your back!
Enjoy summer. . . blog to you soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment