I finally got into the nursing program!! Yay!! I've known for about a month but waited to tell too many people to make sure I passed my math class. Which I did, thank heavens! That was the last math class that I will ever have to take. . . such a huge relief. I turned my application in during April, which it's a miracle I passed my finals at the time, and passed all of the many tests you have to take in order to apply. I found out I was accepted the first week of July, pending the passing of my summer class. Such a miracle that I passed! I've been working to get into the program for 3 years! Technically, only 2 years in school and 1 year to figure out a better school and make sure this is what I really wanted. Anyway, once you are in the program is when you start actually learning nursing stuff. I still have quite a ways to go, but I think I can see the light at the end of the long tunnel. I should graduate in about a year and a half. My grad date is May 2014, if everything goes to plan. I am so blessed that I was accepted into the program on my first time applying. I am so happy to be done with prerequisite classes. I can't believe I was accepted. . . so many tiny miracles have happened for this to finally happen. It's pretty competitive so I was pretty shocked. Anyway. . . I had to brag a little bit because it is a happy day! I finished math finals last Wednesday. . . and I start back to school on the 27th. Here's to my 3 weeks of summer! Ready, set, go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment