Summer is just flying by and I don't like it! I want it to stick around for awhile. I have been sooooo busy lately. Never take classes in the summer. You think it would be less-busy. So not true. Anyway, I do have to say that this summer I have been doing so many different, fun things. It seems like every weekend there are some big plans happening. I love it!
I have been doing a lot of fishing. . . and I just love it. I'm a weirdo I guess but I really do think it's good for the soul for several reasons. I took advantage of Eagle Mountain days and Lehi Days. Unfortunately, no pictures. For Eagle Mountain, my mother, grandma, and I attended a concert with fireworks and it was really good! For Lehi days I attended the parade at my Grandma and Grandpa's house. Because their house is right on the parade rout, it makes it so easy. I do have to say the Lehi parade was SO much better than Pleasant Grove's this year. I really enjoyed it! Recently because Jodi and the kiddos are in town, I have been spending a lot of time with them and it has been so great! We have been to Seven Peaks, ran through the sprinklers multiple times, had a gigantic water fight, and played on the swings, a lot!
It's been such a fun summer so far and I have done so many fun things! I know the rest of the summer will be just as fun! I really do need to be better about taking pictures of all the events that are happening but for now, enjoy. . .
This is a flippin' gigantic fish that I did not catch. Well, I assisted. Caecee caught this beauty and it took her a good 5 minutes to reel in, it was a fighter! Caecee's husband, Zach was down the shore fishing in a different spot. Umm, us girls don't know what the heck to do when you get the fish to the shore without a net! So Caecee gets the fish to the shore and "snap", her line broke. Without going into too much detail let me just say, there have been SO MANY dang fish that we've lost year because of lines breaking. That was NOT happening again. So I showed that fish and jumped in the water and caught the little turd with my bare hands. Then a I freaked out because it was a wiggly, slimy thing so I hurried and threw it onto the shore. No joke. Awesome team effort Cace!
No pictures of Marshall because he is too busy and too cool for pictures, of course. But he was on my water fighting team and I do have to admit, we kicked bootay.
Ava and Elijah enjoy a hot afternoon running through the sprinklers!
Baby Amaya loves to swing. "Want schhwing" she will say to you. So we swing!
Ava and Elijah at Seven Peaks.
Amaya is obsessed with sunglasses. She rips them right off of my face and puts them on her face. I do have to say that she looks much better in them than I do! Such a cutie!
Rhonda the Honda, celebrated the forth of July in style, no doubt!






No comments:
Post a Comment