I love Strawberry Days! I just can't help it. It really is a huge highlight out of my year. To me it's like Christmas, minus Jesus.
I looked and looked for pink wranglers to wear to the rodeo. No luck. Next year though-you just wait. I'm going to be a real cowgirl and buy some white ones and die them pink. I love rodeos! I definitely should have been a cowgirl. Anyway, I went to the rodeo Friday night with the whole fam damily because my cousin did the wild cow milking. What a riot! No pictures, I was filming and well, really it's just video of the ground and me screaming. I was in the moment! My cousins team did not win although, he did awesome! His job was to hold the head of the cow and he sure did just that! Too bad his team member who was supposed to actually milk the cow was too chicken and just stood there! I'm still mad about that. Anyway. . . it was hilarious!
Then Saturday was the parade which I have to say was quite lame this year. Nonetheless, I thoroughly enjoyed my corn dog, strawberries and cream, and the boutique shopping after the parade. Then Saturday night I attended the rodeo again with friends. All decked out in rodeo attire, no doubt. The rodeo is most definitely my favorite part of Strawberry Days. I love me some cowboys in wranglers. . . . yowza! It was so fun!!! I love Strawberry Days and I am sad that it is over already! I think I had 6 strawberries and cream total. . . if I'm counting right!?! Mmmhmm! I hope you all took advantage of the festivities! Until next year. . .


No comments:
Post a Comment