Saturday, July 7, 2012

Def Leppard


The week of Strawberry Days was fun-filled, no doubt. One of the main events that had nothing to do with Strawberry Days was the Def Leppard concert. Oh, what good times! First of all, I love me some Def Leppard! I seriously should have lived in the 80's, but I digress. . . I debated wearing my leather pants but I decided not too. What a mistake! There were so many crazy people dressed up. Seriously, it was like walking into a different decade. I thought the concert was going to get out of hand, and walking in and seeing all of the characters I was a little nervous. Have no fear, it was actually quite calm. I think country concerts are wayyyy more crazy! I do have to admit, for how old Def Leppard is they put on a GREAT show! I was really surprised. Poison opened for them and they were alright, I had a hard time even hearing the singer, I think their sound was messed up. Salt Lake City was the first stop of their tour and I think it helped getting Def Leppard on opening night before their voices were wore out. It was such a fun time. . . Enjoy the pictures!


 Poison

Zach and Caecee  

Caecee and I 

 Def Leppard putting on a great show!

 One of the many people who looked like they came right out of the 80's. Yes, that's a dude. He was jumping around the entire show, it was hilarious!

No comments: