Strawberry Days is coming! Next week! Ahhh!! I am so excited! Can't believe that it's already here. Summer needs to sloooooooooow down. I swear, last year's Strawberry Days feels like it was just yesterday. I cannot wait! I take Strawberry Days very seriously, I celebrate it like Christmas, minus the Jesus part. My point is, it's a big deal. It makes me feel like a little kid in a candy store. My favorite part is the lovely rodeo! I friggin' love the rodeo. And this year my cousin is doing the wild cow milking, it's going to be hilarious. Not only is next week Strawberry Days but Jodi and the kiddos are also flying in for a whole month! Yahoo!!!!! I am very determined to find some pink wranglers for the rodeo. Well, I guess I will try and find some white ones and dye them pink like the real cowgirls do. Oh yes, it's going to be great. I should have been a friggin' rodeo queen. . .
Hope you all are as excited as I am!

No comments:
Post a Comment