Saturday, July 24, 2010

Upcoming Mini Road Trip!

The much anticipated SugarLand concert in Wyoming is this coming weekend. My friends and I will be staying in Colorado but the concert is in Wyoming. Long story. All the hotels were booked because of the huge state fair in Wyoming so we are staying just over the border of Wyoming, in Colorado. No worries, it's only 40 minutes from Cheyenne. Does it count as a road trip if you are only going to Wyoming and Colorado? Ghetto road trip. Nonetheless, we are stoked. We have party pit standing only tickets. Woot! The party pit is right in front of the stage. I'm so ready to get out of Utah County, even if it is just Wyoming. To get away and turn off the cell phone, awww! It will be awesome!
Two weeks after Wyoming we will be heading up to Park City for 3 days. I'm pretty excited about that as well. There will be 5 or 6 of us for Amanda's bachelorette party in Park City. Can you imagine? It's going to be insane. Let the games begin. I hope everyone is having a fun summer! Happy 24th of July!! :)

No comments: