Yep, crazy. She's 19 and none of us saw it coming. When she told me, I was in utter, total shock. She told me at the Strawberry Days rodeo one night. I just sat there saying over and over again, "I'm in shock, give me a couple days to respond". Haha, I can't imagine getting married right now. I'm too young and immature and I haven't met the guy. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Not to mention, her wedding date is September 17th. Yeah, two months away. CrAzY! I am one of her bridesmaids so I am busy, busy, busy helping plan the wedding that is coming up oh so quickly.Caecee, Katie, and I are going to Wyoming in about a week for a SugarLand concert that we have party pit tickets too. So that is quite the event but again, a lot of planning since it is almost in Colorado! Our annual Park City trip is also being planned by me. We also decided to combine Amanda's bachelorette party and the Park City trip into one. So our annual Park City weekend will also be Amanda's bachelorette party weekend. Yes, it is crazy, we might get arrested. . . just kidding, our goal is NO arrests haha. So. . . I'm busy. But I love it, because it is a fun type of busy. SugarLand is next weekend, WOOT. Then it's my Birthday soon after that, August 11th, then the next day, August 12th we go to Park City. We come home on Aug. 14th and that night I have a family reunion. Whew. Also, as of right now, in the midst of planning all of these trips I am registering for school (not UVU, different post) and helping one of my best friends prepare to move. Crazy. After my birthday and Park City in August, then work starts. . . then in Sept. school starts. Wow! That is what's happening in my life. I'm sad that summer is flying by but I have done SO MANY fun things this summer. I'm behind on my blogs, but will catch up soon! Stand by everyone! Hope you all are having a great summer! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment