Wow! What a busy past few weeks I've had! It's been fun though. I love busy weeks that are jam packed full of fun. I've been slacking on my blog and hope to catch up and do a little better! This post is just a fast update so it won't have many details! One of my best and closest friends is engaged, I am her bridesmaid so I've been helping plan a wedding-that's kept me busy. Last week was really busy. I chopped four inches off my hair, that's the most I've ever cut off in my lifetime. I love it, it's easier to do, I was having curl issues but now it's better. Not many people like my hair cut, but I do so oh well I guess. Caecee and I heartattacked (cut out paper hearts and spread them everywhere) and surprised our ward at girls camp, we went up for the last night of girls camp just for the evening in which we had so much fun!! I went fishing with my grandparents and cousin, which was fun. Last Friday, Caecee and I got locked INSIDE the Park City hot tub and swimming pool AGAIN. We go in the bathroom to change and come out and everyone is gone and we are locked in. Word of advice to the resort management- CHECK the bathrooms before you lock up! Although this time we couldn't get a hold of anyone to get the number to the resort so we could call and have them come unlock the gate. We waited and screamed for help. No one came. I was about to jump about 12 feet down to the floor below so we could get free but finally someone called us back and was able to look up the number. It was a good time. We laughed really hard.
Fourth of July weekend my family and I left for Orangeville, UT (it's about 40 minutes past Price) to visit my half brother and my nieces and nephews for the 4th of July weekend. We sure had fun. I don't have any pictures from that weekend. . . I must have been having too much fun to take pictures! We went boating, had bbq's, did fireworks, etc. It was a lot of fun and it was sure great to see everyone. I had a great 4th of July! A group of my closest friends and I went to Seven Peaks and sure had a blast!!! Then it was was girls night this past weekend and that is always out of control and fun. I will post more details later but I just had to get all these pictures up before I forgot everything that has happened over the past two weeks. I have extreme lack of sleep but it's sure been fun! And the fun will continue this week!!
Some of the group on girls night
Friends
Straight hair before I cut it
Curly hair before I cut it
Straight hair after I cut it
Curly hair after I cut it
The very tall gate surrounding the swimming pool in Park City, with a huge lock on it.
Laughing because we got locked in the pool for the SECOND time in 6 months.Emily, Caecee, and I (only some of the group) having fun at girls night.
Our "you've got to be kidding me" faces while being locked in the pool with no one else there.
Amber (me) and Katie at even Peaks
Amanda and 


No comments:
Post a Comment