Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sundance Film Festival-Park City 2010

The Egyptian Theatre in Park City
My friends and I went up to Park City last weekend to walk around during the Sundance Film Festival. We were hoping to see some famous people but we didn't. If we were old enough to go into the bars, I'm sure we would've seen famous people. There was one building where there were a ton of people outside lined up. I assume that all of the famous people were in there! But we weren't old enough to go in! We still had a ton of fun. If you know me, or have read my older posts, you know that Park City just does something strange to my friends and I. I blame it on the elevation.
We ate dinner in Park City then just walked Main Street. There were so many people. We have so many funny stories. Here are the highlights of the night:
  • We got lost in the parking garage, got hit on by an old drunk man (he was as old as my grandpa) EWWW!
  • Thought we were going to get kidnapped by this really drunk/high guy that we ran into in an alley and he for some strange reason thought we were from Minnesota.
  • Then we missed the exit to go to Heber on the way home, suddenly we were literally in the mountains on the freeway with no other cars around at 1:00 in the morning and totally lost. We then though we'd turn in the "emergency vehicles only" turn around thing on the freeway to head back to Heber since we were lost. Right when we were about to turn a cop passed by, so we didn't turn but he saw us almost turn...long story short, we got pulled over AGAIN (I swear we get pulled over every weekend).

I wish I could write all the details about our little trip to Park City but it would take up pages and pages of space. You had to be there. We made so many great memories and met so many crazy people. There were some scary moments but we survived and had such a great time!!! It was such a fun atmosphere! We sure love Park City!

Caecee, me (Amber), and Katie

These are our "movie star" faces. Turns out, we obviously weren't meant to be movie stars. More practice and we'll get the "look" down.

Our true colors

I'm not sure why this picture was taken. We didn't eat here, we ate at Red Rock. We were sitting on a bench by Main Stree Pizza & Noodle so I guess we took a picture haha!


Oh my heck!!! This cheese was HUGE. Guess how much it cost? It cost 112.49$. That is CRAZY! I had never seen such a huge thing of cheese that cost so much money, so we just had to take a picture haha!


These are some very large brownies that looked so good but didn't turn out to tast quite as good as they looked. We only ate a few bites out of each of them!

The best picture that was taken....I got a picture of us being pulled over. YES, finally the proof! Like I said, it was very late at night in the absolute middle of no where, the cop was nice, we didn't get a ticket, and the cop pointed us in the right direction to get un-lost. Haha, what a great picture though!

No comments: