
I love my friends. We may be immature but I don't care. We may be regressing instead of growing up but I just don't care. We laugh, we laugh a lot and that is really all that matters. I love that we can have a whole conversation and people will think they know what we're talking about but really, we're talking about something entirely different. We have a code, it's like a second language. The best thing is, we don't even try to talk in our code, it just comes natural. Friends are very important. Some people have friends that they never talk to after high school. We're not those kind of friends. We're like family and we always will be.
The pictures that are posted are just of Katie, Caecee, and I at a club neon dance party. I have more friends that I love just as equally and I'm writing about all of them in this post but these pictures were just the most convenient to post. I love all of your guts girls ;) When we go dancing, there are often creepy guys that try to dance with you... or I should say try to dance "on" you. I love that as these guys are grabbing us where we'd preferably not like to be grabbed that I can count on my friends to push the creepy guy away and tell him off. We stick up for each other and I like that. I often tell my friends that they are the best friends anyone could ask for because I probably wouldn't dare be as weird as I am with them around anyone else. I mean that in a good way. Point being, I love my friends, I love our code talk, I love how we have each other's backs, I love that we laugh hysterically all the time, I love that we're the biggest nerds ever and we just don't care. :)

Oh so glamorous.



No comments:
Post a Comment