Monday, February 8, 2010

Guilty Pleasure

Hi, my name is Amber and I am a "bacheloraholic" (the t.v. show). I am so ashamed to admit it but yes, I am addicted to the show "The Bachelor". I'm not much of a televison watcher, I'd rather do anything that is active. Although I do have a few shows that I are "must sees" for me and one of those is The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Like I said, I'm not a huge t.v. person. You'll rarely find me in front of the televison unless I have something specific to watch. I don't know why I like The Bachelor... seriously, it's the dumbest show ever. Totally dramatic, probably rigged, one person gets to date 25 people at once, unrealistic, etc. Yet, I'm addicted. It sucks you in and then you must watch to see who "wins". I'm so mad at myself that I like the show. I really do think it is the most ridiculous, stupid show but I watch it. It is in fact, my guilty pleasure. This season's bachelor is definitely "hubba, hubba". He is very down to earth and real (well, as real as you can be on a reality t.v. show, oh the irony) and he is most definitely hot! Some of the girls on the show, I'd just like to slap. So immature and desperate. There are a few "real" girls. I find myself yelling at the t.v. and getting worked up over the drama that takes place on the show. Pathetic. I know. Don't judge, we all have our "guilty pleasures". I hate to admit that I watch The Bachelor and Bachelorette because I hardly watch t.v. and when I do, I watch this trash!?! Yes I do and I have no idea why!!! It is ridiculously stupid but also entertaining. It is getting pretty close to the "final rose ceremony"--official bachloraholic talk, I told you, I'm addicted. There are only a few episodes left we'll see who wins. I'm rooting for Tenley, all of the other girls really bother me, if I was on the show, I'd take my earings out and take them down. See, here I go getting sucked into the drama! I am a closet watcher... I hate to admit that I watch the show because as I have already stated, I think the show is extremely stupid. Yet, I watch almost ever week, when I miss it, I watch it a few days later online. The first step toward recovery is recognizing that you have a problem, right!?!






No comments: