Saturday, January 30, 2010

Utah Jazz Game 1/23/10


One Saturday Caecee and I had a whim to go to a Jazz game. I went on ksl.com and found some cheap tickets that were actually really good seats. So Caecee and I put on our Jazz shirts and away we went, off to the Jazz game. It was really fun. We went down to the court to take pictures as the players came out and warmed up. I took video of when the players came running out of the tunnel, since we were like 3 feet away from them!! But...sadly, I got too "happy" with the button on the camera and my excitement got the best of me. I pressed the "record", "stop" button over and over again. So I have about 20, one second long videos, I'm bummed it didn't work out. But, we did get some great pictures of the players warming up. The Jazz played the New Jersey Nets. I don't remember the exact score but the Jazz won by about 30 or 40 points. It was a fun game. I love Jazz games. The atmosphere and everything, it's just SO FUN. If you haven't been to a game, you need to go. Most of my pictures are of Kyle Korver (my favorite player, not just because he is young and cute although, that definitely contributes) but I like the entire team. I am a true Jazz fan! Caecee and I both love the Jazz, we have so much fun cheering for them! I'm glad my best friend is a Jazz fan like myself or I don't know if we'd be best friends (just kidding Cace). We had such a fun time!!!
Caecee and I at the Jazz game with our awesome Jazz shirts!!


This is what we did during half time.

We were just so happy to be there.

End of the game, Jazz WIN!


D-Will and Boozer warming up.

Kyle Korver warming up.

No comments: