Monday, January 18, 2010

Holiday Celebrations

Here are some pictures that were taken over Christmas break and after the break. These pictures cover basically from the middle of December to the middle of January. When Christmas break ended, it sure didn't end in our minds! We just kept on partying. But now we are finally starting to get back in the groove of school and things...unfortunately lol. We did so many fun things. There are more pictures but I just uploaded some of them. We did laser tag, bowling, gingerbread house making, seeing Christmas lights, movies, sledding, partying every night, eating of course, etc. We had a blast. What a great Christmas break. I'm sad that it is over but now we get to look forward to spring and summer break! We sure made a lot of great memories over the break though! If I were to write about all of the fun things we did over the break, it would be an extremely long post. We just did so many great things. It was sure a lot of laughs! We had great fun!










Katie's frosting face. If you know my friends and I, anything that involves frosting, we really shouldn't be around. Things just get out of hand haha!




We were pretty proud of our gingerbread house creating skills.

Our way cool gingerbread house.




No comments: