
I've been out of Young Womens for almost 2 months. It was an extremely hard transition. I became addicted to yws and just threw myself into it because it literally changed my life! Young Womens brought me into the Church as a Miamaid and helped me find my testimony and made me into who I am today and who I will become. But I am finally getting over missing it so much and starting to really love Relief Society. I've had such good Young Women Leaders over the past few years! I love the Young Women program and I always will! I just wanted to thank all the leaders I've ever had! I have so many pictures I could've posted.... but here are a few. I know I dont have pictures of all of my wonderful leaders but that doesn't mean that I dont care about them! If you've ever been my leader, you have made a tremedous difference in my life. All of you have been such great examples and made me who I am today. I have such good examples. I am so grateful that I've made life long friends out of my leaders. Its been really great and it will continue to be great. I have been through some very rough times in the past and it is truly a blessing that I have had each and every one of you as my leaders. You all are truly AMAZING. I could go on forever about all the many fun things we've done and all the wonderful things you all have taught me but it would seriously be a novel if I wrote about it all. i just wanted to thank all of you-and ou know who you are even if I dont have a picture of you on here. All the girls have also been such great examples and friends and will continue to be. I cant even imagine all the hardwork that my leaders have put into activities, girls camp, temple tour, youth conference, etc. I want you all to know that your hard work didnt go unnoticed. I appreciate everything you all have done for me! You all changed my life and its a good thing because I would've been a goner without each and every one of you. Especially thanks for putting up with me, I know I am not very easy to handle. Even though I had a hard time adjusting to the "new" leaders that are in Young Womens now, I love all of you! I am sad to leave you. Its funny how that works-you get so attached to a Presidency then they get released and you get a new one and you hate it at first but then you cant imagine anything different and the cycle goes on. I love the "old" Presidency and I love the "new" Young Women Presidency, each in their own way. You were all just so amazing in your own unique way. Each YW Presidency was so different from the last but different in a good way. Each Leader was also so unique. I am just so blessed to have each and every one of you because each of you taught me something different. I hope you all know how much I love and look up to you!! You were all FANTABULAR leaders and have become FANTABULAR life long friends. I will always look up to all of you! I wish I could really express how much I respect and look up to all of you. With my family being inactive you all have helped "raise" me if you will, into the Church and have helped me find myself. i will never forget some of the life changing experiences that I've had and I will never forget any of you great leaders. You all have taught me so much, especially by example. You are all my heros, thank you so very much. I love all of you dearly!!! I am truly blessed! THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!! Remember, even if you aren't in the pictures, I'm still talking to you. You know who you are, if you've been my leader, I assure you that I look up to you more than you can imagine. Ok- enough of the cheesy babbling (even though I mean every word-it comes from the heart)-enjoy the pictures!! :)

The good ol' Acheivment Days with Sister MacDonald. I look like such a goof! Oh, those were the days!!!

Sister Booth, Sister Taylor, and Sister MacDonald at the AMAZING Girls Camp that started my testimony!

Me (Ambrosia) and Sister Taylor (T-Fiddy)

Me and Sister MacDonald (MacDiddy)

Me and Sister Rice (Shaniqua)

Haha, me and Sister Taylor with the giant underwear, yes, we are each in a leg of the underwear. Classic prank, funny, funny times!
No comments:
Post a Comment