Saturday, September 19, 2009

Keith Urban Concert!


I went to the Keith Urban concert on September 9th and it was awesome! Little Big Town was the opening act and they were also fantastic especially for an opening act. I was a little skeptical about going to this concert because we were out late at the concert and the next morning I had to be up and going at 5a.m. so I knew I was going to be very tired but I must say it was SO worth it!!! Keith Urban is amazing! I like all different kinds of music but I love country concerts. And whoever says they don't like country, then go to a Keith Urban concert. It was a lot like a rock concert. It was sooooo good! Keith Urban is amazing on the guitar, absolutely amazing. He had a glow in the dark guitar that lit up to the beat, it was so cool. He also can play the guitar behind his head without looking...yeah its insane. He is also an amazing singer. People are crazy too, he got off stage a lot and would walk down into the audience which is awesome because most performers don't do that as often because people are crazy. Well, yeah, he was walking around the floor and people were rushing the floor. So many people were piled up against the gate that it broke, all I have to say is domino effect haha. Everyone went down. I think everyone was okay though, Keith Urban asked if everyone was alright and I only saw one person being wheeled out in a wheel chair but she looked ok. It was pretty crazy. He was so entertaining, I didn't want to leave!! I've been to a lot of concerts and I would have to say that this one was one of the absolute best. It was awesome! And he is just sooooo hot.....anyway, here are some pictures from the concert. Yes, Caecee and I were just hanging out with Keith Urban before the concert taking pictures haha, just kidding its just a cardboard cut out but it works right!?! It was such a fun time!!


























We had such a fun time! What a great concert!

No comments: