Oh, how I miss summer. But, I must say, the last week of summer was awesome! It was so much fun to drive by the high school and see everyone in school as I was off to party! College started a little over a week later than everyone else so that is why they were in school and I wasn't! My friends and I did so many fun things over the summer but we also had a lot of fun the last week of summer. Caecee and I went to Seven Peaks and had a total BLAST! We also went to the fair, got tattoos (fake ones of course) and we did many more fun filled things! Basically my friends and I just did what we do best- GOOF OFF!!! It was so much fun! Here are a few pictures of just a few of the things we did! So much fun... :)
Me, Katie, and Caecee
Me, Katie, and Caecee-yes I know we are very photogenic
We really can be normal...we just choose not to haha!
Me, Katie, and Caecee just laughin'!







No comments:
Post a Comment