
My Birthday was Tuesday, August 11th! I am 18. WOW! I'm legal, old, adult. I don't like the "adult" one because, lets be serious, me an adult!?! I don't think so, I am not near mature enough. My birthday was a great day! It was very relaxed. I had many people wish me Happy Birthday, thanks to all those that did! I just hung out all day on my birthday then that night I went to Young Womens for the last time and we did a picture scavenger hunt in down town Pleasant Grove. After that I had a small party with a few friends. We watched a movie outside. We set up a big screen and used a friends projector and computer and projected Baby Mama up on the screen. We had a great time just being outside hanging out, eating snacks, watching the movie and of course talking! After the movie we opened gifts, ate cake, and just talked! It was very relaxed. It was nice because in years past I've had huge parties. And frankly, they wear me out! By the time I'm done planning them I'm exhausted then I can't enjoy the party fully because I'm worried if everything is running the way I planned. So this was nice just to have a relaxed small, spur of the moment get to gether. It was a very nice day. I can't believe I am 18. Time sure does fly. I feel old. Its kind of sad to be 18 because now I have to start growing up! But its also pretty cool to be independent. I hope my next 18 years will be as good as the last! Thanks again to everyone who wished me Happy Birthday. Also, thanks to everyone for the wonderful gifts. I got some GREAT gifts!! Some hilarious ones, like the thong (it was a joke) but also some great tender hearted ones like the pictures with the cute frame and also just some awesome gifts like lotion, candy, gift certificates, etc. They were all great!! I'm so thankful! Thanks to everyone for celebrating my 18th Birthday with me!!! Not only was my small night time get to gether a blast but the whoel day was great! If you weren't at the party don't feel bad, it was spur of the moment and if you weren't there I'm sure I wanted you to be! Thank you to everyone for helping me having such a great Birthday! Here are a few pictures...sorry I don't have pictures of everyone that was there that night, or everything that was given to me, but it doesn't mean I don't remember who was there or what was given to me.... here are just a few pictures that were took. Thanks everyone!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment