Sunday, August 9, 2009

Last Day as a 17 year-old!

WOW, I am about to become an adult...thats freaky. My birthday is this Tuesday (the 11th) and I am turing 18. Soooo crazy. I have to say being 17 was probably the best year of my teenage life. Being a 17 year-old senior in high school was hard because I was younger than everyone but in a strange way, I kind of liked it! It was a very hard year but I learned SO many life lessons and I had a total blast. Its the best age because you're almost an adult but no quite. So, you can get away with the things children can but you still have independence. Oh, did my friends and I have fun! I have done some of the most crazy things as a 17 year-old! Only got in trouble with the police a few times... haha it has just been one heck of a great year! I am excited to be 18 but also terrified. I hope 18 will be even better than 17!!!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Amber! I am so excited for you. If you think 17 was a good year just wait! It only get better!