Monday, August 10, 2009

Friend Pictures!



So...a few weeks ago Kim, Amanda, and I took some pictures. The reason being is because we are getting old haha! Kim is going away to college at Utah State but Amanda and I are going to Utah Valley University. So, before Kim moves away (even though we will still see her a lot) we wanted to take some pictures. We took singles and group pictures. We took them ourselves and just used the timer on the camera for the group ones. I am NOT saying we are photographers...trust me, I dont even know how to turn off the flash on my camera but considering 3 teenage girls trying to work cameras, tripods, and taking pictures, I think they turned out quite cute!! We took A TON of pictures because we had two cameras going...but here are some of my favorites, I will probably post more pictures later. A few of them I just added black & white, sepia, antique look, etc. I think they turned out adorable!! What do you think? Like I said, I have lots of pictures, but here are a few of my favorites!


No comments: