Thursday, October 13, 2011

Viva Las Vegas Baby!

Warning: This post is soooo overdue. We went to Vegas in June. I have SO MANY great pictures of this trip, it was hard to pick and choose. I wish I could write in detail all of the fun things that we did, but that would take way too long. I also wish I could post all of the pictures, but I can't. I will try and keep the story telling and the picture sharing to a minimum but this is going to be a loooong post, but a great one! LOTS of pictures. . . and they are all out of order! Enjoy!

We decided to go to St. George and Vegas for Caecee's bachelorette party! And it was wayyyyy too much fun! We did SO MANY fun things. In St. George all we did was sleep late, swim, and go to walmart. Not kidding. We would wake up and not even get ready, just get in our swim suits and swim all day. Then we would go get ready, go to dinner and somehow, every single night we found ourselves at the local walmart!?! We did have fun counting piligimists and riding in the motorized shopping carts. It was sooo hot! It was midnight and the temp. was 96! The productive things we did was get pedicures, go see the Temple, and that's about it!

In preparation for Vegas we did tattoo ourselves, Caecee stole a pen from the local Olive Garden (on purpose), and I bought a maternity dress (I may or may not be prego in the pic ;)


 
Pedicures

 Temple

 I have a thing for palm trees. . . and this totally left battle wounds. I ran and jumped on it and I had scratches all up and down my arms and legs! Totally worth it.

 They are just being Oreo models, no biggie.

 My maternity dress.

 Holly's tattoo. . .it may or may not be fake.

We ate lots of great food!!


Now onto VEGAS!!! We had SO MUCH fun!! I actually had never been to Vegas before. I once was there for about an hour and ate lunch in Vegas, but that's it. So it was exciting for me. Actually, I just realized it's a pretty nasty place filled with dirty skanks. But minus the skanks-it's a pretty cool place. We went to the M&M factory, the Coca-Cola Factory (loved it!), walked the ENTIRE strip, saw the pirate show, watched the lions at the MGM, gave money to homeless men, ate at the Hardrock Cafe, Cheesecake Factory, and the Rainforest Cafe, walked through all of the major hotels, and we went to the Wax Museum, which was freakin' awesome! We did so many things not mentioned. . .  etc, etc, etc. We did about all you can do in Vegas without getting arrested or selling your bodies!!
Our days consisted of sitting by the pool which had a fish/shark tank in the middle of it so it looked like you were swimming with sharks! And I think I drank like a BILLION virgin pina coladas-not kidding. And our nights consisted of walking the strip and seeing the sights.
The last night we made Caecee get all dressed up in Bachelorette attire and we surprised her with our very own limousine. We rode our limo up and down the strip! It was great fun!!!


Coca-Cola Factory! LOVED IT!!
Bellagio Fountains
Caecee may or may not be gambling

 I got a picture taken with Elvis. . .I love Elvis. But these inpersonators were hispanic, smelled funny, were way too touchy, and it cost me $2 for that picture. They did NOT do Elvis justice. 'Nuff said.

Driving down the Las Vegas strip.

Caecee is opening her bachelorette gift. . . we're funny. Need I say more!?!

Hard Rock Cafe which I LOVED! Filled with many, many stars things like microphones, outfits, instruments, etc. It was awesome.
She was happy.

Cheesecake factory. . . absolute heaven. Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake. . . oh my!

I think these fountains were ouside of Ceasars Palace. We liked them!

Caecee and I inside of the limo!

Holly inside of the limo.

Love this picture! Caecee was sticking her head out of the limo haha!


The Las Vegas sign

The Wax Museum. Me and young Elvis. Oh, how I love Elvis!!! 

 Caecee and Tim Mcgraw at the Wax Museum The Wax Museum was A LOT of fun! I have a lot of great pictures from it with any star you can imagine!

All of us in the limo 

Us standing by our white limo!!! 

Holly and Jack Sparrow 

 Caecee and I with our giant Coca-Cola's in the Coke Factory

M&M World 

 Sorry for the somewhat skanky picture. We were all quite sunburned by the end of the trip. . .

Holly and Caecee walking the Vegas strip. 

Holly and I being goofballs in the MGM Grand


What a great trip!! We did and saw so many things and made so many great memories that will last a lifetime!! Love you girls!