1st Topic: I saw the picture above on pinterest (obsessed) and I laughed for about 10 minutes straight. No one that I've shown thinks that it's funny besides Caecee. So you probably won't think it's funny either but I thought it was hilarious! Maybe because Caecee and I talk like black girls all the time!?! I don't know, but whoever wrote that caption for the picture is a flippin' genuis! So funny!
2nd Topic: There are A LOT of rude people out there that are rude for no good reason at all and maybe I need anger management (I do) but I just want to throw cheerios at their heads really hard and stick my tongue out at them. . . that's better than the other thoughts that I have. . . I'm working on it ;)
3rd Topic: Some people are so skanky that by just seeing them I want to go home and take a bath in hand sanitizer. Have you ever had an experience where you wanted to gag yourself with a fork and in the meantime, you're biting your tongue so hard that it's bleeding just to keep you from saying exactly what you think of someone??? It happens far too often to me. Hence, I buy lots of hand sanitizer.
Conclusion: I think I'm down right annoyed with people. There needs to be more humor in the world like the 1st topic.


No comments:
Post a Comment