Monday, July 25, 2011

Taming the beast-Hairspray.

Just warning you, this post is random and strange but you should know by now that I'm a random and strange girl!



I love hairspray. Not the musical. The actual thing. . . I just love it. With my hair, I use a lot of product. I don't think I could survive with out mousse and hairspray. Of course, in the picture above it shows all of my wonderful hair product. But just so you all know, I don't use all of those everyday! I use some of them when my hair is down, and others for when I put it up, and others for when I do it straight. My hair shouldn't be natural. It just shouldn't. It's a beast and it takes a lot to tame the beast. Although, since I've cut it, I really do like it (most days). But without any product in it, it's just one big fro. And you think I'm joking, but I'm not. You'll just have to take my word for it because I'm never posting a picture of me with my natural self on the world wide web. But with my hair type, I need hairspray or I'll have a fro. Not joking. First of all, it would have helped my situation a great deal if I was alive in the 80's because I would have had rockin' hair for the 80's. People ask me all the time why I don't straighten my hair all the time. Well, I'll tell you. . . it takes me about an hour and a half to blow out then flat iron my hair. That's insane. If someone wants to come do that for me everyday, I would wear it straight much more!
I got to thinking that I had a problem with hairspray because I use it all the time, so I asked my hair lady and she even told me that I need hairspray. It's a necessity for me. But let me tell you, there is a fine line between using hairspray in just the right amount and crunchy hair, you don't want crunchy hair. I'm a pro though.
Anyway, getting to the point here- I just love hairspray. Whoever invented it is a genius. Now, I'm not talking about your typical 'White Rain'. 'Big Sexy Hair' is the best brand out there. Kind of pricey, but it's the best. And I have a serious problem with hairspray. You'd be surprised at how often I have to tell myself "Put the hairspray down and walk away, just walk away." I'm a freak, I know. A whole blog post about hairspray, which I'm sure no one really cares about my hair type and how I love hairspray. But I love it.
Higher the hair, the closer to heaven.
That's my motto!

No comments: