Holy cow! Time goes by so fast! Caecee's wedding is this Friday! I have been busy helping her get everything ready, and I've had a blast. It is going to be a great reception! Kudos to Caecee, she has been the most calm and laid back bride EVER! Not to get too cheesy on ya. . . but Caecee and I have been friends for a very long time, we've been through thick and thin with eachother. She is my sista from another mista! She has been there for me in the bad and the good. Being in the same ward has a lot to do with our friendship. Without Caecee, I don't know that I would have became active and stayed active in the church. We've had a lot of fun times- hilarious actually, and I can't wait to continue those fun times. We often joke that it's because we're both red heads is the reason we get along so well. We always have the same thought, and we often say the exact same thing at the same time! I love ya Cace! It's been great to be a friend to you and Zach as the both of you have gotten to this point to marry each other. Cace, I'm so glad that you found a guy as great as Zach is, it's hard to get my approval but I think he is perfect for you! I'm so glad that you both made the right choices to get married in the temple. As both of your friends, I can't wait to watch you continue your journey together. Friday is going to be such a great day! Love ya Zach and Cace! Sorry for the cheese, but I just had to ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment