I'm so behind on my blogging! It's been a busy couple of weeks. Held a friend bridal shower for Caecee a couple weeks ago, then Strawberry Days, then we were off to Vegas and St. George, then last week was the 4th of July and Stadium of Fire, and here we are! Vegas was a total blast! I will for sure blog about it at some point. . . we got a lot of GREAT pictures on that trip and we did a lot of fun things. This weekend we are finishing up some last minute things for Caecee's wedding and next weekend is the big day for Caecee! Came so fast! Jodi also comes in next week for an entire month. That will be so fun!
Anyway, I hope you all are enjoying your summer. Mine is going by WAY too fast. I don't want summer to end, I really am dreading returning to school. Blech. I can't believe that it is already the middle of July. I feel like I haven't even done anything! But I have done a lot! If I'm not working, I'm playing-hard. I would like to go swimming or something this summer though! I feel like I haven't done very many summer-ish things besides when I was on vacation! I'm not even making sense. . . too be honest, I think my brain is still on vacation.
A lot of changes are going on in my life right now, in all areas. Work, church, school, social life, etc, etc. Not really a fan of change, it stresses me out! But hey, at least it's summer. I love the hot weather! I do wish that my days would go by much slower so that I could take in all of the summer activities!
I just wanted to check in, in the blogger world to let you all know that I'm still here. I'll post a blog post that is worth reading at some point ;) Stay safe and have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment