Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Big News for Cace!

Disclaimer: Caecee will probably be super embarrassed that I am posting this. . . but I can't help it! Sorry Cace, as your best friend, I have the right to embarrass you! :)

In case you haven't heard the big news. . .
Those two are engaged! {Don't you love my photoshop/paint skills? Look at those arrows! I'm so proud!} Congrats to my bestest sista from another mista, Cace (Caecee)! Sorry I don't have a better picture. . . that is the only picture I have of Zach and Caecee together! I could have stole some of them off of facebook, but I didn't feel like being a creeper. Zach and Caecee have been dating for over a year and now they're engaged! They are young and crazy haha. . . but when it's right, it's right, I guess! Anyway. . . it was a looooong week! Zach told me on Tuesday that he was gonig to propose to Caecee on Saturday, and I gave him permission :). 5 days of keeping it from her! It was pure torture! I tell her almost everything so it was rough! But I am so glad that he told me. . . there should be a rule stating that when a boy is going to ask a girl to marry him, he needs to get a blessing from the father. . . AND the best friend. So he did good, kudos to you, Zach! Zach is perfect for Caecee, and I'm a tough judge of character especially when it comes to my best friends, but he passed with flying colors! You two are great together! They never act weird together, and even since they've been engaged, they aren't all cheese-headed weirdos like most people turn into when they get engaged. And best of all, we're all good friends with each other, and we have good times hanging out with the whole gang! Thanks for being real you two! I'm very happy to be a part of all the wedding planning! Love you both! Congrats Zach and Caecee!

No comments: