I've been monitoring my stats on this blog lately. . . and I'm kind of freaked out. I got 15 hits one day and 8 the next. . . Um, I don't even know that many people. Seriously. I don't think it would bother me if I knew who was reading my blog, I want people to read it, but I want to know who! I'm considering going private but I don't know, private blogs are a pain. It just freaks me out a little bit. . . So here is a note to the blogger world. . . .
If you know me and I know you, read my blog all you want (not really sure why you'd want to, I'm quite boring but yes- please, read on! :).
If you don't know me, stop reading my blog and stop being a creeper. I'm not joking. Consider yourself warned.

No comments:
Post a Comment