Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We Love Rock N' Roll!

Leather Pants: Check.
Stonewashed Denim Jacket: Check.
Bottle of Hairspray: Check.
Blue Eyeshadow: Check.
Satin Turquoise Blazer with Shoulder Pads: Check.
Fake Tattoos: Check.
Sunglasses: Check.
I believe it is time to rock!
As I promised, here are our lovely 80's music videos of us lip syncing, air drumming, and fake guitar playing. Yes, we are that talented. I'm not sure why I am posting these on the world wide web because they are utterly embarrassing but hey, we have fun. The first video (and the best video) is of "I Love Rock N' Roll" and the second video is of "Hit Me With Your Best Shot". If you want to save yourself and can only bare to watch one video, watch the first one because we do have better "moves" in the first one of "I Love Rock N' Roll". But both videos are some precious gems with outfit changes so I recommend watching both. Don't judge. . . I know you're all secretly jealous.  ;)
For what it's worth, I didn't particularly want to be the lead singer but no one else would. But in some strange way and as embarrassing as it is, it fulfilled a childhood rockstar dream of mine (we all have them). Thank heavens for cameras because I would probably never do this in front of people. Far too embarrassing and even though I'm rockin' the leather pants, I still get stage fright. And I must admit, you are only a true rockstar if you have leather pants. Booyah!!!
I hope they give you a laugh and you don't just think that we are completely lame.
Sorry, the video quality isn't very good, that's what you get with a webcam haha.
Make sure your computer's sound is on, press play, and enjoy!



I have no idea why I continually embarrass myself. Anyway. . . we hope we gave you a laugh.
 Keep rockin'!!!  :)

No comments: