Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My weekend!

How was your weekend? I spent my weekend with this cute little babe. (I know, I know, all I seem to blog about is Jodi and her kiddos or work. . . well, get over it, it's my blog.) Jodi flew in for the weekend for her sister's wedding. Sadly, her and Amaya were the only ones to come. She left the other kids at home! I miss them so much! We had so much fun over the weekend! We were in Manti/Moroni all day Friday for the wedding and it was so much fun to hold the baby all day! She is seriously the cutest baby ever. And sooo good too! Congrats to Julianne on getting married. Crazy how time flies! Seems like yesterday that we were all in Disneyland being goofy teenagers and now she's gone on a mission and married! Nuts!
I think I had too much fun over the weekend. Seriously. Work was InSaNe (literally) at work last week, I worked two 13 hour days in a row then it was the weekend and I was gone all day Friday and played all day Saturday and Sunday as well! I'm worn out! But I like being worn out from playing too hard ;) Except when I get exhausted, I get sick. So I've been battling a cold or something the past couple of days. No fun!! But I think it's almost over. Thank heavens, being sick is no fun.
I hope you all had a great weekend!! Mine was pretty awesome (except my brother broke his jaw over the weekend. . . get well soon bro)! I'm sad that Jodi and Amaya had to go back to New York. I seriously got attached to that baby!! But soon it will be May and I will be going to New York to see all of my peeps! I sure love those kiddos!! At least Amaya and Jodi came for a visit this past weekend, it was a much needed boost for me! We laughed way too hard, as usual!!! Well, here's to another week!
Wishing you all a happy week!!

No comments: