Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tomorrow is Amanda's big day. . .

Amanda gets married tomorrow. Whoa. We are getting way too old. I can't believe it's already here! It came so fast. Time goes by far too quickly. I am glad that I have a few minutes to write this post. This week has been absolutely crazy. I started school and I work everyday, and getting ready for the wedding, it's just been nuts! So I'm glad that while I am finishing up Amanda and Taylors wedding video, while the video is copying to a disc I can write this post.
I have been friends with Amanda since the 6th grade. I remember playing four square at recess. Those were the days. I also remember raising all sorts of hell with her in junior high. We have been "in trouble" with the police more than I can count on my hands. . . and my feet. Apparently we look like hard core criminals. Sometimes we deserved the police getting on our case ;) Other times, we really didn't. Those were the days. We have done so many fun things together and have had such a blast growing up with each other as friends. Neither of us expected for her to be getting married so soon, but when it happens, it happens. I am honored to be one of Amanda's bridesmaids. Oh the fun we will have tomorrow. It will be a celebration all day long. These are the days. Congrats Amanda and Taylor!!!
I have many, many more great pictures. But these were the only pictures that I could find quickly!

In high school, we were in HOSA (Health Occupational Students of America) club together, and as a team we took 3rd in the state for our competition.

Amanda was in the Miss Pleasant Grove Royalty 2009. . . and I was her bodyguard.

We've been on many, many softball teams together.

We even somehow graduated high school with honors without getting suspended once.

No comments: