Amanda's wedding was on Friday, September 18th! We have been preparing for this wedding all summer long! It came so fast. It was a crazy busy day filled with fun!! I had the fabulous opportunity to be a bridesmaid along with Angel, Kim, and Amanda's younger sister, Rachel. Amanda's colors were black, white, and aqua blue. Her flowers were white and orange. Our bridesmaid dresses were beautiful! Amanda's wedding dress was so stunning! It was such a blast! I thought that we would hardly see Amanda during the day but no, we saw her a lot! Any time she wasn't with the groom, she was with us bridesmaids!! We made a lot of jokes and had a lot of laughs. She got married in the Salt Lake City temple. Then we had a very nice luncheon at the Joseph Smith memorial building. In which the bridesmaids and groomsmen talked, the parents talked, we ate yummy food, and they showed the wedding video that I put together for Amanda and Taylor. There were a lot of people at this wedding. It was a BIG wedding. Taylor has a large family and his dad owns a very popular construction company. Amanda looked beautiful. Absolutely stunning. She did her own hair which turned out perfect. Some of it was up, some was down. It was just perfect. She was so happy. I could tell she was relieved of stress which brought out the goofy yet, elegant Amanda that I know. We had such an awesome day, I was so happy I was able to be a part of it!
The whole day was busy! Us bridesmaids had to run home from Salt Lake and change into our bridesmaids dresses because they prefer you not to wear your bridesmaid dresses at the temple so we hurried and changed and went to set up and take pictures at the reception. The reception was beautiful. It was held at the amphitheater park by the Timp. temple. It was just perfect. The decorations, the weather, the food, etc. everything ran smoothly. The reception was just so beautiful. It really was absolutely perfect in my mind. Very fancy, yet very fun and casual. Us bridesmaids were very busy at the reception between taking chap stick and water to the bride and groom and moving gifts, making sure the food was running well, etc. But it was so fun. After the line, they did cutting the cake, throwing the bouquet, guarder belt, serious dancing, then the fun dancing. It was such a great time. What a fun day!! Lots of laughter. It almost seems surreal that the wedding day is over. It went so great. I can't believe that we are old enough to be getting married. Surreal! Needless to say, I'm still recovering from the wedding haha! Every muscle in my body hurts and I am so tired. It was a crazy busy week but it turned out perfect!!!
Amanda and Taylor are now honeymooning in Cancun, Mexico. I know that I will always be friends with Amanda. She's not one of those girls that gets busy or life changes and your friendship disappears. Nope. Heck, I've known and been friends with Amanda since the sixth grade. I am so excited that I get to see her and Taylor's life begin together. Here's to Taylor and Amanda Clyde, may the happiness continue!
I cannot wait to get the professional photographers pictures back that we took. They are going to be great. But here are the pictures I took off of my camera!!
Being goofballs!
The beautiful Salt Lake City temple!
After Amanda came out of the temple!
Angel and Amanda goofin' off!
Kim and Amanda!
We really liked our flowers.
My hair in the works. Pretty awesome. The night before the wedding I got my hair done after school. So in this picture my hair is half way done and I'm working the scrubs. Right on.
Their beautiful cake!!! That Amanda's mom made. Yep, she is a talented woman. She can do pretty much everything. She never made a wedding cake before. She really did do everything for this wedding! She's totally going to be my wedding planner. Awesome cake! It was delicious too!










No comments:
Post a Comment