
Do you ever feel like the first piece of bread? Let me explain. . . you know the first piece of bread in a loaf of bread? You know how everyone always skips over the first piece of bread in the loaf because it is small, mostly crust, ugly looking, and usually just gets thrown away? Yeah. Well do you ever have days where you feel like the first piece of bread? I know my thinking is strange. . . I am strange and it's 2:14 in the morning so that can't help my strange thinking.
I have days where I feel like the first piece of bread. No one chooses me, I get looked at funny, thrown away, etc. I think we all have days like this. Where nothing really "clicks" during your day. Or your week. Everything seems to not necessarily be going wrong but definitely not going right. I really hate my days of feeling like the first piece of bread.
Today I feel like the first piece of bread. I usually kick this feeling by helping others and take my focus off of my selfish self so that is what I plan on doing in the morning. Who cares if I really am the first piece of bread? Funny thing is, that first piece of bread usually isn't too bad if you toast it and put jam on it. I think that it is far too late at night/early in the morning for me to be actually writing about my strange thoughts about how humans relate to bread. I am crazy. I think that I am okay with being the first piece of bread. Although, I am now always going to toast the first piece of bread in a loaf and put jam on it and eat it. . . just to make a statement.
Now you all know how my mind works when I have had too much sun exposure, stayed up too late, totally sleep deprived, and eat sugar way too late at night. You regret reading this blog post about my first piece of bread analogy, don't you? Now you know how my mind works.
I am Amber, it is way too late for me to be awake typing to the world wide web, and that was my theory about the first piece of bread. . . goodnight.

No comments:
Post a Comment