Monday, August 16, 2010

19 and Crazy!

My birthday was great!! I did so many fun things and got to spend time with the people who matter most in my life. I can't believe I'm 19. We've been over this, I don't feel 19, I feel much older yet my sense of humor feels so much younger. Oh well, that's me I guess. I do believe that age is just a number. I have met very old people who act like they're 13 and I've met very young people who have wisdom far beyond their years.


On my birthday I went out to lunch with Jodi and Caecee, it was a good, fun time. I was happy that I was able to do that since Jodi was moving only days after my birthday! I spent the day relaxing and not doing much of anything. Then I went out to dinner with my grandparents and my parents where my grandma and I were checking out the waiter. Good times. I then had a few friends over for cake and ice cream! It a very relaxed night, just a small hang out! We lit the tiki torches, had a fire and roasted marshmallows and starbursts, drank dr. pepper, had heart to heart girl talk, and laughed all night long!!!We had a great time. I received so many wonderful gifts, birthday wishes, yummy treats, heartfelt cards, etc. It was such a great day, thank you to all who celebrated with me!!! I had such a fantabular day!

Warning: lots of pictures! I didn't get a picture of everyone who came over to hang out on my birthday, but I do know who you are! Enjoy. . .

Me and my wonderful birthday hat

I woke up to this all over my car! It was window marker that said "happy birthday" all over my windows! After much investigation, I discovered it was my sly, sly mom. Thanks mom.


This was the glorious cooler that we had when my friends came over the night of my birthday! I just had to take a picture!

Me cutting my delicious cake!

Me opening gifts and laughing!

The fire that cooked yummy roasted marshmallows!

Me opening a huge party basket gift! I'm holding a huge confetti popper, cool huh!?!

Emily and Caecee

Caecee and Katie being silly geese!

Kim and Amanda

Katie and I

Me and Caecee

Katie and I with a marshmallow

Emily and I

Kim and I pulling sweet dance moves at the last second. We rock.

Me and Caecee being ourselves.

Kim and I

No comments: