

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!! Waahoo. This is a grand holiday. Why? Because I finally have an excuse for my practical jokes. I can blame actions on the day. . . "I did it because it's April Fool's Day". It's great. I wasn't going to blog about April Fool's Day but I decided that I should because I love this holiday. I actually cut down on a lot of my usual pranks. In fact, I didn't even pull any jokes except for one. One that is an on going joke. I wish I could tell all of my readers what it is that I did. But I can't. It's highly confidential. Let's just say it's good, it's real good. A few people are in on it with me but they are also sworn to secrecy. It all started my senior year in high school (last year) and we did it again this year. It is harmless, yet hilarious. The cops were involved, in a way. . . almost got caught by them but we didn't ;) Although I am sending out the "illegal" vibe, we didn't do anything illegal. I'm sure they could charge us for something like a petty misdemeanor but I don't think they would. I really don't think we did anything illegal, just suspicious. They could get us for suspicious behavior, but it's not like that hasn't happened before. I know how to get out of that one. The best part is, the person we pranked last year and again this year has no idea. None whatsoever. They would never guess us (my friends and I). I have to say the prank is quite legit. It's just hilarious. It was a funny night but we got the mission accomplished!! Lots of hiding, ducking, foreign accents, and me diving through a car window. Love it. I am a full believer in jokes. As long as they are harmless, I don't like to hurt anyone's feelings, or damage anything-that stuff is mean. I'm severely addicted to laughing, that is why I joke so much. Laughing is good for the soul. I hope everyone had a good April Fool's Day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment