Isn't it crazy how fast time flies by and how things change with in a blink of an eye? It actually really freaks me out. About a year ago I was getting ready to graduate, it feels like I just graduated like a month ago! I can't believe it has been almost a year! Yikes! So many things have changed within the past year. I've realized that you cannot stop change. It happens no matter what. So we just need to grab life by the horns and enjoy it all! We need to enjoy ever single second and love it! I was recently re-organizing all of the many pictures on my laptop and I found these, a lot of them were scanned into the computer so they are poor quality but it is fun to look at how fast life changes! *CHERISH yesterday, DREAM tomorrow, LIVE today* I think we can all learn how to love each day more fully and never take anything for granted. And we can all especially learn to laugh and love more! In the pictures I used to be so cute when I was little, I don't know what the heck happend to me now. Enjoy. . .
Me at 7 weeks old. Lots of hair.
Me 2 years old.
3 years old.

3 years old.

4 years old.

Senior picture 16 years old.

Seminary graduation 17 years old.

High School graduation 17 years old.

Me now (18 years old, getting close to 19). Well, this is me a few months ago. Only difference is my hair is about 3 or 4 inches shorter now! Haha ;)

2 comments:
How cute are you? Love the younger pictures! The outfit when you were two... did you have that for Halloween a few years back? Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else!
Haha thanks Molly! But I'm pretty sure you have me mistaken for someone else. I did not dress up in anything like that 2 year old outfit for Halloween. Only 2 year olds can show that much chunky thigh and be cute. . . 18 year old chunky thigh, not so cute ;)
Post a Comment