
You know me, I love any excuse to throw a party. Well, school has been getting harder lately. I dont know if its just because we are getting close to the end of the semester and everyone is burnt out or what but it is definitely taking its toll on all of us. All of my friends and I had, had a tough week so we decided to have a spur of the moment Luau this past weekend (Sat. 14th). There were only 3 of us that could make it but it was so fun. Just a small, layed back, PARTY. It was snowing/raining outside but we were having a luau, it was awesome! We definitely had a good time. We ate and ate and ate. Oh yeah, and then we ate some more. We also had a great drink selection if I don't say so myself. It consisted of cream soda (one of my party favorites), pepsi, and sparkling grape soda. It was just great! We just talked, danced, had some great fun with the webcam on my computer and then watched the best movie of all time-Baby Mama. I think we've all seen that movie so many times we could quote the entire thing. But it never gets old, it makes me laugh so hard everytime I watch it. Anyway, the night turned out to be so much fun. We also took some great pictures and partied with Elvis! Ok-maybe it wasn't actually Elvis but it was the next best thing to Elviswhich is a life size poster of him. I'm telling you, all you need for a good time is great friends, food, caffeine, leis and Elvis!!! Enjoy the pictures...yes we are goofballs, but we have so much fun!







Its just sparkling grape soda, no worries. Silly Caecee :)





These are the fabulous cups that we decorated luau style. It was great fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment