
Happy Halloween!!! I love Halloween. It is just great. The cute decorations, fun costumes, candy, fall, the make believe kid-like behavior, carving pumpkins, etc. I celebrate Halloween all October long. It is almost as good as Christmas. I don't like the gory yucky part of Halloween--but I dont look at like that, I do the fun happy things that go with Halloween. I also believe that everyone, no matter your age should dress up and get into the spirit of Halloween. Not saying that you go trick-or-treating because that is only for children but everyone should dress up and go to a party or just dress up and celebrate for the heck of it. Everyone needs some more fun in their lives, no matter your age. Even if you don't want the hassle of dressing up, at least get in the spirit and have fun with the Halloween holiday!!! I will be dressing up and celebrating Halloween like crazy every year until the day I die :) We did a lot of fun things this October. My friends and I went to a haunted house up in Salt Lake called "Nightmare on 13th" and it was pretty scary. Some of us (you know who you are, Katie lol) even wet ourselves. It was great fun, we made it out alive and then laughed about it still. Amanda was batwoman, Katie was baby mama (its the girl off of the movie baby mama, Katie looks just like her so we made a fake prego belly and a sign that we put on her to show who she was, & it was hilarious), Caecee was a lady bug, and I (Amber) was a bumble bee. Caecee and I made our costumes. We wanted to be a lady bug and a bumble bee but have you seen the adult costumes they have for a lady bug and a bumble bee? They are super sluty. We wanted to be like the little kid costumes, big and fat and non sluty. So, with brain storming and my Grandmas help (THANKS A BUNCH GRANDMA,we couldn't have made these costumes with out your help) we made these amazing, fabulous, coolest, costumes ever. We stuffed them with batting to make them fat, bought some fairy wings and spray painted them black, made antennas out of pipe cleaners and pom poms, made my stinger out of a witch hat and just wore spandex shirts and tights, put glitter all over ourselves, and we bought some cool fake eye lashes.....now the costume was complete. IT WAS AWESOME. It was the best costume I have ever worn. We were so fat with all the batting in we could barely fit in the car and my stinger kept stinging people and I didn't even know it haha! I absolutely loved it. We looked so cute. We decided that next year we need to start early on making our costumes so that all four of us can match instead of just me and Caecee. The night before Halloween we all dressed up and went to a Halloween party and then on Halloween Caecee and I just went and talked to some friends of ours in the Ward, I got pulled over on the free-way for speeding (no worries, I didn't get a ticket, thank heavens), and then we met up with Katie and Amanda and we just did what we do best --- goofed off!!! I had a great Halloween with so many laughs. I hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN just like I did!!! Enjoy the pictures...

This is us being goofy, it was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment